Black + Decker RC3303 3-Cup Cooked/1.5-Cup Uncooked Compact Rice Cooker, White
For those who eat rice regularly or at least, quite a few times a week, here’s a practical rice cooker to make restaurant quality rice at home. It’s easy to use and compact. It features a 3-cup rice capacity, great for one or two people or when making a side dish so no need to cook to the maximum capacity. Simply add dry rice, measure in the water, and turn the unit on with a press of the lever. When the rice has been cooked, the rice cooker will automatically switch to “keep warm” mode, and maintain an ideal serving temperature to avoid over-cooking.
It also includes a removable nonstick pot to make sure your food gets served effortlessly after cooking and also makes it easier to clean up. No need to scrape off stuck ingredients. Other features include “cook” and “keep warm” indicator lights, so you never have to guess how the rice is doing. No need to time it yourself because the rice cooker will do it for you and you will see once the light is on keep warm. Its stay-cool handles allow hassle-free serving so you can serve freshly cooked rice while it’s still warm. The four stable feet fits nicely on any counter and the tempered-glass lid with a steam vent is the perfect touch to make it stylish and functional as well. A measuring cup and a serving scoop are also included.
It’s practical because it is priced quite low for its features, currently at $14 in Amazon. If you’re buying a rice cooker for the first time or for a new home or apartment, this is an affordable alternative to try or to add to your traditional rice cooking pot.
Here is what customers have observed about this appliance for a time to help you see if the features are really what you need in your kitchen.
- Compact – it’s compact and easy to store, could even be brought to trips and vacations.
- Versatile – It can cook nit only rice but also steam other food with the included steaming bowl.
- Affordable – It is one of the lowest priced item that offer these features.
- Small serving – It is only good for two to three people.
- Spills – Some have reported the water spilling when the rice boils. As in the traditional cooking pot, just make sure the water level is right and lift the lid up when I it boils and put it back to cook again.