Hamilton Beach Digital Steamer
Everything becomes better and easier with technology. Although some food are still best cooked the traditional way, there are those that could really be enjoyed a lot more with advanced kitchen tools and this digital steamer by Hamilton Beach will make your mealtimes more exciting while maintaining it nutritious and well-balanced. Prepare colorful, healthy steamed vegetables and meat, even seafood and chicken breasts in a few minutes. It has a big capacity, suitable for serving satisfying meals for the whole family and maybe your regular guests.
It is easy to use and very versatile, and had been designed for more cooking options. Simply fill the Digital Food Steamer with water, place one or two of the transparent bowls filled with food atop the base and set the cooking timer. No need to stand and watch because when your food is ready, it sounds a “beep” and automatically switches to warm. It is more efficient and convenient. You can serve larger foods by removing the divider that separate the tiers. It can fit corn on the cob or a head of broccoli, steam lobster and fish.
When you know how to use the parts or combine and remove them efficiently, you can make a wide variety of meals. Use one steaming bowl or stack two bowls to steam larger quantities. It includes a rice bowl that’s perfect for white or brown rice, and can also cook eggs upright from soft-cooked to hard-boiled. The digital touchpad makes setting the countdown timer and other functions hassle-free.
Review these pros and cons for you to have a better idea if this steamer is the right one for your kitchen.
- Healthy – usually, cooked vegetables lose their flavor as well as their nutrients but this steamer allows you to steam them without losing so much of the nutritious stuff. Make sure that you set the timer right and the steamer will accurately get them ready without overcooking.
- Fast – It works fast and really easy to master. You can have healthy steamed meals of different types in just minutes. It’s really a time saver.
- Easy to clean – very easy to clean. It has a warm water cleanse feature that is almost self-cleaning.
- Not BPA free – this is not for those who plan to steam food to make babyfood. Be careful because it’s not BPA free but it’s not much harm to bigger kids and adults.
- Bif footprint – It has a big capacity so it is also a lot bulkier.